|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website|Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Victorian Crafts
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/victorian/ - Remember to !
In this section you can find free Victorian craft project instructions, Victoria craft supplies, and links to online craft shops with finished Victorian style arts and crafts available for purchase.
See Also: Country Crafts ; Fretwork
Lace Making ; Tatting ; Vintage Crafts
- Sheer Nostalgia Victorian Crafts-- Handcrafted Victorian dolls, half dolls, hand bags, and other Victorian crafts.
- Victorian Embroidery and Crafts-- Victorian embroidery and craft patterns and how-tos. Learn to make authentic Victorian needlework and craft items
- Victoria's Jewelry Box-- Victorian jewelry & Victorian era fashion accessories. One of a kind Victorian jewelry, custom gift and presentation wholesale jewelry hatpins & brooches for Victorian jewelry collectors, historic reenactors, costume designers and Victorian historic clubs.
- Free Victorian Craft Projects-- Craftown offers 100's of free craft projects, patterns and instruction. Victorian crafts to make with easy step by step instruction.
- Truly Victorian-- Costume patterns of the 1830's to the 1900's speicializing in the Bustle eras, welcome to the enchanting world of Victorian clothing.
- Shades by Becky-- Handcrafted Victorian and country style lampshades. Secure on line shopping. Many one of a kind designs. Pairs made upon request.
- The Scrap Album-- A tribute to the art of Victorian scrap books and their contents.
- Mishutka Design Studio-- Crafts, supplies and patterns inspired by the Victorian era.
- Sentimental Journey Jewelry-- Original handcrafted antique and Victorian jewelry by Linda S. Welch. Wearable sculpture created from original pieces of the past. By choosing a one-of-a-kind piece from the Sentimental Journey line you own a historical memory.
- Vintage Supply Co.-- Ribbon, trims, millinary goods, and other vintage items from Vintage Supply Company.
- Victorian Perforated Paper Craft-- Perforated paper has been used for embroidery for 150 years. In the 1870s, people decided to cut intricate, lacy designs into the paper directly instead of using thread. The technique was lost after about a decade, but it has been revived. Now you can buy reproductions of antique pieces and modern seasonal designs as well.
- Elsie Massey-- Elsie Massey offers elegant Victorian dolls, porcelain dolls, victorian hats, vintage clothing, accessories and more.
- Simply Scissors-- We have an interesting and useful range of needlework tools including a large selection of Victorian inspired scissors. Some are traditional in design and date back several hundred years and some are from the last 20 years but with a Victorian flavor.
- Living Victorian Web Magazine-- Living Victorian Web Magazine: simple quick projects, easy decorating tips, and information about Living Victorian past and present.
- Victorian Bazaar's Boutique-- Handcrafted home decor and beauty products for the savvy connoisseur.
- Byrd Designs-- High quality Victorian style hair accessories that stay in your hair. All our hair accessories, hair jewelry, and hair clips are handcrafted and designed by Byrd Designs.
- Santa World-- Santas dolls handcrafted by Kati. Every Old World Santa doll is signed by Kati. Visit the online santa doll gallery at santaworld.com to see all the latest santa doll designs.
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden