|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website|Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Teddy Bears
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/teddybears/ - Remember to !
In this category you can find links to how-to information and free patterns for making your own teddy bears, teddy bear making supplies and patterns available for purchase, as well as handmade teddy bears for sale.
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
- Beary Cheap-- Visit Beary Cheap's site and see our large range of Teddy Bear making supplies supplies, pictures of over 300 fabrics including mohair, synthetic in crushed, wavy, spike, curly, and sparse.
- Free Teddy Bear Pattern-- French bear artist Laurence Veron created this pattern especially for the beginners. Bears realized from this free pattern cannot be sold.
- Connie Hindmarsh Studios-- Here you will find original teddy bear and hare patterns, mohair and bear making supplies, artist bears, cotton fabric and quilting supplies.
- Bear Pile-- Artist Bears and Handmade Teddy Bears - Thousands of collectable bears from teddy bear artists around the world.
- Miniature Teddy Bear Kits by Emily Farmer-- Kits to make miniature teddy bears, cats and bunnies. Also, miniature teddy bear fabric, scrap bags, and a couple essential tools.
- Jenny Loves Benny Bears-- In addition to creating bears, most of my bear designs are also available as patterns and kits. Visit my mohair shop and find a beautiful range of quality mohair which I've hand picked for your bears to wear.
- Paws 2 Sew-- We have a very wide variety of supplies from Schulte and Hembolt Mohair, French velour and of course those wonderfully soft synthetic fabrics. And don't forget all the other supplies; joints, eyes, ultra suede, needles, patterns etc.
- Les Ours des Cretes-- Hand crafted teddy bears (for collectors). Unique vintage and classic teddy bears fully handmade by Valerie Gobez at Chagny, Ardennes, France.
- Teddies by Laura Lynn-- Fully jointed, mohair teddy bears created by Laura Lynn Matthews. Most are one of a kind. My bears are designed as adult collectibles.
- Judi Lynn Designs-- Teddy bears patterns that are easy to sew by international designer Judi Lynn.
- kozy kabin-- Handcrafted heirloom teddy bears created from your 'previously enjoyed' fur coat (or mine). Each has individual charm and personality, handblown glass eyes and noses, is fully jointed, lined with muslin and stuffed with polyfil, glass pellets and hugs.
- Gerry's Teddy & Craft Design-- The Australiasian distributor for Schulte Mohair with over 450 fabrics in stock, over 250 patterns and kits. Wether you're a seasoned bear artist or a beginner bear maker they are sure to have everything you could possibly need.
- Like A Doll Heirloom Teddy Bears-- Heirloom teddy bears made from your fur coat or stole. Fabric bears, accessories, and personalization available. Preserving the memories of yesterday for tomorrow.
- Glass Eyes Online-- Supplier of all types of glass and acrylic eyes for the teddy bear making industry.
- edenbears-- At edenbears, based in the UK, I produce traditional bears that are completely one-of-a-kind designs. Each one is unique. My heart and soul goes into each bear I lovingly hand sew with attention to detail and durability using quality threads, faux furs, antique velvets, vintage fabrics and mohairs.
- Intercal-- We are exclusive importers of mohair, alpaca, woven synthetics, glass eyes, wool felt, and more.
- Luxembears-- Teddy bear artist Judi Paul creates original, handcrafted teddy bears in genuine mohair.
- Brendan's Bears-- Collectable one-of-a-kind mohair bears in a range of sizes, designed and handmade by Brendan in Oxford, England, UK.
- dee-Lightful Creations-- Tips on working with fur to make teddy bears and copyright information for pattern designers, plus teddy bear patterns available for purchase with clear, tested directions.
- Pipkins Bears-- Beautiful, collectable artist teddy bears designed and created by award-winning UK artist Jane Powell since 1998. Including pandas, polar bears, miniature bears and fantasy bears. All weighted with steel shot for a more tactile feel. Created to thrill and delight you. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- CR's Crafts-- A huge selection of doll and teddy bear making supplies, plus finished doll and bears, kits, and other crafts and supplies.
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden