|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website|Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Tatting
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/tatting/ - Remember to !
Tatting is the art of making lace using one or more shuttles, a shuttle and a ball, or tatting needles to create a series of decorative knots and loops with thread.
Browse this category to learn more about tatting and it's history. Find free tatting patterns, how-to instructions, tips and techniques, links to tatting supplies, and online shops with hand tatted items available for purchase.
See Also: Lace Making
- Handy Hands Tatting-- We sell a full line of tatting supplies for needle and shuttle tatters. Tatting instructions and a few free patterns also available.
- The Tatmeister's Tatting Pages-- Original tatting designs, projects, patterns illustrated, shuttle collection, multi-language glossary, pattern copyright FAQ.
- Be-stitched.com-- Tatting supplies, free tatting patterns, shuttle tatting instructions, blocking board pattern, tatting and sewing gallery, sewing tips from a former dressmaker, and more!
- Tat's All-- Tat's All, your one stop tatting shop. Tatting supplies for every form of tatting, beads, books, magnifiers, software and the best tips and patterns you can find.
- Carrie's Tatting-- Shuttle tatting instructions by Carrie for both right and left handed tatters.
- Tatting Corner-- A wide range of tatting-related products such as tatting books and patterns, videos, tatting kits, notions, shuttles and thread, including discontinued or hard-to-find tatting threads.
- Annie's Attic - Tatting-- Look here for video, text, graphics and general instructions for needle and shuttle tatting. Also sells tatting supplies.
- Terry the Tatter-- Dedicated to the Victorian Lace making art of tatting. Come see original patterns of covered ornaments. Click on an ornament to get instructions.
- Lacis-- Lacis offers an extensive online catalog of tatting supplies, as well as other lacemaking-related information and products. They sell tatting shuttles made of most any material: plastic, metal, horn, shell, etc.
- Tatting by Wendy-- The artist creates tatted earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, pendants, holiday items and doilies.
- Tatting Denmark-- A Denmark tatter displays galleries of her tatting work and discusses the roots of tatting and how she got started tatting.
- Tatting and Design-- We supply crochet / tatting threads, tatting shuttles and books containing patterns and instruction.
- ds9designs Tatting Web Page-- DS9Designs sells tatting patterns, kits, and bags as well as Czech pressed glass angel wing and dagger beads.
- Tatting-- An Italian website about tatting. Lots of unique pieces hand-made by two friends sharing the same passion. Maria Antonietta was born and lives in Conversano near Bari. She learned this technique from an uncle when she was a child. She remains bewitched by the tatting and decided to make it a profession. Maria has recently discovered tatting. The passion for this kind of work has overwhelmed her; more than an hobby it is a way to make the whole day full and interesting.
- Navarro River Knits-- Tatting supplies and tatting history.
- The Ring of Tatters-- An international organisation to support the craft of tatting. What is tatting? Free tatting patterns, and more.
- This 'n' Tat-- A lesson corner, many free tatting patterns along with a tools and tips section.
- David Reed Smith-- Hand Crafted Tatting Shuttles, Tatting Accessories, Drop Spindles, and Spinning Accessories. Also features woodturning articles.
- Tatman-- A great place to find patterns, instructions on how to tat, graphics, and links galore.
- The Palmetto Tatters-- The Palmetto Tatters gather monthly to enjoy tatting together and our mission is to promote the craft of tatting and spread it like kudzu across the South.
- Roseground-- Contact us for personal attention to your requirements for tatting and lacemaking supplies - by mail order throughout the world or find us in person at events throughout the UK. We are the home of the Silent Tatter and our range of threads includes Finca and Valdani which have become a firm favourites with lacemakers and tatters.
- Tatting Just For You-- Tatting is enjoying a revival! Isn't it time you looked into it as a possible new craft to learn? I have good, clear free printable instructions on my website, along with patterns you can order and new booklets that will take you into the "gentle art of tatting." Join us, get on our and participate in the joy of keeping this old and gentle art alive.
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden