|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website|Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Sewing
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/sewing/ - Remember to !
In this category you can find free printable sewing patterns, sewing lessons, tips and techniques, and other sewing how-to information, a variety of sewing supplies including notions, equipment, and sewing patterns available for purchase, along with links to sewing shops that offer custom sewing and premade items for sale.
See Also: Applique ; Cross Stitch ; Embroidery ; Fabric ;
Needlepoint ; Needlework ; Quilting ; Sewing Patterns ; Sewing Supplies ; Stitchery
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
- Make it with Marcus-- Free sewing patterns and projects from Marcus Brothers Textiles. Our free projects will sew up beautifully in a range of fabric collections beyond those featured here.
- Sew News-- A community for sewing enthusiasts and the online home to Sew News magazine. Visit SewNews.com for sewing tips, techniques, articles, patterns and more. Join the community to find other sewing enthusiasts, participate in contests and message boards.
- Simplicity-- Sewing tips and supplies from Simplicity patterns. Your source for sewing accessories, trim, ribbon, appliques, craft supplies, knitting needles, quilting tools, and more. Visit the Simplicity classroom for frequently asked sewing questions, fabric tips, fusing and pressing, glossary...
- Singer Sewing Co-- Learn about Singer brand products, download free sewing patterns and projects, view basic sewing machine operating instructions and other sewing information. Since 1851, the name Singer has been synonymous with sewing.
- Sew Mama Sew-- Promotes sewing and other needle crafts by providing instruction, inspiration and encouragement. Explore over 400 sewing tutorials. Sew Mama Sew is a blog and sewing community founded in 2005. We collaborate with outstanding bloggers, designers and authors to deliver unique, high-quality sewing content on a daily basis.
- Sewing With Nancy-- Easy to follow instructions, helpful sewing tips, and detailed designs set Sewing With Nancy books, DVDs, and embroidery designs apart from the rest. Sewing With Nancy is the #1 how-to-sew show on public television. You'll find the same easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and time-saving tips you love on TV in every Sewing With Nancy book, DVD, kit, and pattern.
- LovetoSew.com-- Crafts of Chadds Ford is an informational website on sewing, quilting, making crafts and fashion design for kids and beginners. We host international sewing and quilt contests. There are 100's of photographs and many free patterns and ideas on how to make projects.
- WeAllSew by Bernina-- Projects, education and inspiration from Bernina USA. Embroidery, fashion, home decorating, and quilting projects. WeAllSew is a place where sewers and crafters of all ages and skill levels are celebrated and inspired through project ideas, patterns and tips to fuel your creativity and love for sewing.
- Using Sewing Machines-- Reviews older and vintage mechanical sewing machines from manufacturers like Viking, Bernina, Necchi, Singer, and others. Provides documentation on how to use the machines and present step-by-step sewing diaries with pictures and text of free sewing projects.
- Serendipity Studio-- Original sewing, applique, punchneedle and needlecraft patterns by designer Kay Whitt. Design collections include seasonal wearables and the Boutique Chic line of fun and stylish sewing patterns.
- Baby Lock Projects-- Free sewing and serger projects and patterns from Baby Lock. Baby Lock has over a hundred projects to choose from, in every size, shape, and function available. Make beautiful decorations for your home or create the perfect gift for someone you love.
- Sew Timeless Projects & Inspirations-- These sewing projects are for you to download and enjoy. All the information is copyrighted by Sew Timeless. You may make these projects for your own use or to sell the finished items if you make them yourself.
- BHG Sewing-- Learn the basics of sewing, download free patterns and instructions for quick and easy sewing projects. BHG.com was designed with real people in mind. It has easy-to-use interactive tools, clear visuals, step-by-step instructions, and money-saving suggestions.
- Dritz.com-- Sewing tips, technique and free sewing projects to download from the largest manufacturer and distributor of sewing, quilting, and craft-related notions in North America.
- Start Sewing-- Whether it's creating a dress, making curtains or a simple repair our videos and easy to follow instructions make it easy. Here at Start Sewing, our aim is to help you master the basics and move on to a range of exciting projects.
- Sewing Machine Parts-- Sewing Parts Online specializes in replacement home and industrial sewing machine parts, serger parts and overlock parts, sewing machine instruction manuals, sewing machine accessories, sewing machine bobbins and bobbin cases, sewing machine supplies, sewing machine foot controls and cords, belts, notions and needles. Ships worldwide.
- Burda Style-- An open-source hub of ideas, expertise, and amazing patterns you can download and sew at home. BurdaStyle is a community website for people who sew or would like to learn how.
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden