|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website | Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Patterns
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/patterns/ - Remember to !
In this category you can find patterns of all kind; sewing, quilting, woodworking, crocheting... Please note that many of our other categories also contain patterns, both free patterns and patterns available for purchase. For example, visit the sewing category to find sewing patterns or visit the crocheting category for crocheting patterns.
Web sites listed in this category that offer free patterns and other how-to information will have a papers icon next to their site title. Web sites listed here that sell patterns, kits, and other supplies will have a thread icon next to their site title. You will see a shop icon next to web site titles if finished products are available in addition to patterns.
Doll Patterns ; Knitting Patterns ; Quilt Patterns ; Sewing Patterns
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
- FreePatterns.com-- FreePatterns.com, the world's largest (and still growing!) source of free craft patterns! Sign up for a free password and you'll get unlimited free patterns in crochet, cross-stitch, quilting, crafts, plastic canvas and knitting!
- Simplicity Pattern Co.-- You can purchase SimplicityŽ pattern catalogs and sewing books online plus sewing tips and fit help.
- Pattern Mart-- Thousands of craft patterns that you can download instantly. Also online craft classes, articles and more.
- Heart to Hand Patterns-- Original patterns for quilting, sewing, rug hooking, purse and tote bag patterns and more.
- Lillie Mae's Crafts-- Prim, country and whimsical crafting patterns and designs. Doll patterns, wreaths, home decor and more. Craft patterns are designed for experienced crafters as well as the beginner and are fun and quick to put together. With easy-to-follow directions, they are perfect for craft bazaars and home decorating, as well as gifts. All patterns are now free!
- The Pattern Cupboard-- Welcome to The Pattern Cupboard where you'll find thousands of patterns, e patterns, downloadable patterns, mailed patterns, craft supplies and much more.
- You are Special--Primitive doll patterns, stitchery's, snowman, Santa, and Angels. We also feature a new line of wood birdhouse patterns.
- PatternReview.com-- PatternReview.com is a dynamic sewing community where sewers can exchange their opinions and experiences regarding sewing related patterns, machines, sergers, books and websites. Additionally there are celebrity chats and message boards. Users can also create personal pattern catalogs, wish lists and barter or sell patterns to other sewers.
- Stitching Cow-- An online shop offering original hand embroidery, applique, doll, patchwork and quilting patterns. Lots of useful information and helpful resources including downloadable videos. E-patterns are available and there is a section for kids.
- SewSensible-- Easy-to-sew children's custom boutique sewing patterns.
- Prim and Proper Folks-- Original, unique and collectible primitive folk art dolls, patterns and gatherings designed and created by American folk artist Susan Walker.
- Sewing Garden Pattern Store-- Sewing patterns for children, babies and adults. Handbags, hats, clothing, home decor and more.
- Perestroika Designs Free Patterns-- Free Barbie doll clothes sewing patterns.
- e-Patterns Central-- The fastest, easiest way to shop for patterns in the areas of crochet, knitting, quilting, crafts, plastic canvas, cross stitch, sewing, tatting, and more.
- Crawford Designs-- Country collectible patterns for dolls, Santas, bears, rabbits, snowmen, and more, also available one of a kind hand sculpted Santa heads and hard to find accessories.
- Baby Lock Projects-- Free sewing and serger projects and patterns from Baby Lock.
- Lanetzliving-- Over 7,000 vintage, retro, out-of-print sewing and craft patterns and books. Most priced at $5.99 and below. Free shipping offer for USA and Canada. Ships worldwide.
- Unseen Hands-- Unseen Hands designs quilting/embroidery patterns. From whimsical to primitive stitching designs. Holiday snowmen is the perfect Christmas gift using embroidery and applique.
- HereandAbove.com Pattern Index-- Original free patterns continually added for Crochet, Cross Stitch, Swedish Weaving, Hardanger, bargello, and anything else we might attempt.
- The Pattern Hutch-- Wood working patterns and design patterns. Offering over 3500 patterns including pattern sewing, quilting pattern, wood working pattern, cloth, wood, applique, stitchery, crochet and more!
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden