|Free Newsletter|Add/Update Website|Main Page|
Craft Site Directory: Embroidery
www.craftsitedirectory.com/classic/embroidery/ - Remember to !
Embroidery is the ornamentation of fabric with needlework. Embroidery can either by done by hand or with an embroidery machine. See the 'Machine Embroidery' sub-category listed below for sites that specialize in machine embroidery. In this category you can find links to embroidery how-to information and free designs, embroidery supplies and equipment, along with links to online shops offering custom embroidery and other embroidered items.
Sub Categories: Bunka Embroidery ; Candlewicking ; Crewelwork ; Hardanger ; Machine Embroidery
Redwork ; Stumpwork ; Punch Needle Embroidery ; Primitive Stitchery ; Smocking
See Also: Cross Stitch ; Needlepoint ; Needlework ; Tapestry
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
- Sublime Stitching-- This ain't your gramma's embroidery! Hip patterns, kits and easy how-to for beginners or experts looking for something new.
- Sharon B's Stitches for Embroidery and Needlework-- For those who are interested in needlework, this online stitch dictionary provided by Sharon Boggon will assist in increasing your embroidery skills. It is illustrated with step by step instructions of each embroidery stitch.
- Mace and Nairn-- Mace and Nairn are specialist hand embroidery suppliers of fabrics, threads, starter packs, kits and tools for black work, canvas work, crewel work, gold work, silk shading, stump work and white work.
- Yesterday's Charm-- Original and vintage hand embroidery patterns and iron-on transfers for redwork, quilts, kitchen towels, linens, hot pads, pillow tops. Free embroidery lessons and a free pattern page.
- Needle'N Thread-- Tips, tricks, and great resources for hand embroidery, including a growing collection of video tutorials for hand embroidery stitches!
- Wellington House Designs-- Specializes in wool applique and embroidery patterns. All designs are produced by Minnesota designer Beth Ritter.
- NeedleCrafter.com-- Vintage embroidery deigns for handcrafted needlework. A free resource for the needlecrafter.
- Penguin & Fish-- Penguin & Fish manufactures embroidery patterns, embroidery kits, sewing patterns, and artful plush. Penguin & Fish licenses it's designs for fabric and other products. Penguin & Fish’s products can be found in quilting, sewing, gift and children's stores worldwide and at www.penguinandfish.com.
- Crabapple Hill Studio-- >Fill your life with handmade heirlooms. Beautiful patterns for hand embroidery and quilting. Also fabric, trim, tools, embroidery floss and embroidery kits.
- Embroidery Online-- Embroidery free project library, e-tips, embroidery supplies and more.
- Exclusive Blackwork Embroideries by Teresa Stephenson Designs-- Beautiful blackwork embroidery kits. Each Teresa Stephenson designed blackwork kit is carefully packed and contains a chart, instructions, fabric, needle and yarn.
- Vermillion Stitchery-- Purchase cross stitch and machine embroidery designs by Donna Vermillion Giampa. Also free charts for both hand cross stitch and machine embroidery.
- Hand & Lock-- Producing the world’s finest hand embroidery since 1767. We cover a wide range of niche markets from Civilian to Couture, specialising in bespoke embroidery.
- Scottish Textile Art-- Pieces of artwork in reclaimed fabric of Scottish harbors and cottages. Reclaimed materials add depth and texture to the work and represent the subjects of the compositions well. All of the pieces are hand-embroidered and reflect the artist's passion for this area in Scotland. Recently-added pieces of work inspired by Clarice Cliff.
- Heritage Shoppe-- Embroidery designs and supplies, embroidery essays and information, how-to embroider, free online embroidery classes, embroidery and hand sewing forum and more.
- Cam Creations-- Cam Creations is a silk embroidery ribbon specialist that carries a large selection of hand dyed silk ribbon and sells silk ribbon in bulk.
- ABC Embroidery Designs-- Hand and machine embroidery designs and various supplies for machine embroidery. The designs are available in most embroidery machines formats. Free designs archive, new freebee designs and projects added on regular basis. Please click HERE to visit our latest freebie, and also the best selection from our elder free designs for major holidays.
- Oh Sew Retro-- We feature unique sewing and embroidery products, including floss, patterns, notions and crafts at a very responsible price. If you love to sew, embroider or are a quilter, you’re going to love the wide selection of products we offer.
| Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 |
~ Home ~
Bath & Body
Yard / Garden